Workshops may be run for groups of between 4 and 60 people; of specific or mixed ages and abilities.
Benefits range from simply engaging students with learning; to more profound outcomes such as enhanced self esteem, communication skills and community cohesion.
Further benefits include -
- Team building
- Social inclusion
- Physical co-ordination
- Mental health
MT has experience constructing and facilitating various types of music workshops –
- African Drumming
- Beats for Beginners
- Drumming Up Therapy
- Crafting Junk Percussion
- Group Composition
- Keyboard Lab
- Kinder Jazz
- Latin Percussion
- Music and Movement
- Sing-a-long Blues Sessions around ye olde piano
Bookings may be made for single events, 10 week terms, long and short term projects and parades.
All instruments and materials are provided and performance may be included.
MT has delivered music workshops for
- Birthday parties
- CANTEEN Camps
- Children with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Community festivals and parades
- Corporate team building days
- Patients with Acquired Brain Injury
- School groups - Primary and Secondary
- Staff teams
- Remote and indigenous communities